Primary therapies utilized in-session include; Strength-Based Supportive Counseling, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Play & Art therapies for children, and Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). Katie has an extensive “therapeutic toolbox” and loves learning. She is constantly resourcing and researching ideas and techniques which will positively impact her clients.
Her clinical expertise includes working with individuals struggling with anxiety, trauma/abuse history, & depression/co-dependency. Katie is a strong point-person when it comes to working with children, especially those struggling with divorce, anxiety, or transition. Katie also specializes in LGBTQ issues and gender/sexuality support.
- Kid & Family Counseling
- Individual Adults of all ages
- Trauma/Grief (EMDR trained therapist)
- Domestic Violence/Co-Dependence & Transition
- LGBTQ Counseling
Professional Memberships & Associations
- National Board of Certified Counselors – National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- American Counseling Association
- US Association for Play Therapy
- Indiana Association for Play Therapy
- American Mental Health Counseling Association